Do you want to help change one of the largest industries in the world to become more efficient and also improve the conditions for all of us?
Then you’re in the right place! Parsly, launched in mid 2021, is a tech company focused on providing easy-to-use tools powered by the latest technologies, and enable restauranteurs to focus on their passion - creating amazing food and experiences for their guests. We are a young company with great ambitions and strong financiers backing and empowering us to realise our vision. We help restaurants save both money and time. All of this while giving them the conditions to work more sustainably with reduced food waste and with a huge positive environmental impact as a result!
We are based in Sweden and in Portugal we are looking to grow our awesome Development team!
Our entire reason for existing goes back to our thinking that restaurant staff should be able to focus on the core business rather than on administration. With this in mind, our product will easily keep track of price fluctuations, purchase volumes, offer prices, and much more, regarding the management of a restaurant.
There are few career opportunities like this for an ambitious person who wants to quickly switch up their skills and career!
There will never be a better time to join us on the journey than where we stand today! On the one hand, we are a young company with a small team where each colleague makes a strong contribution to shaping the company. On the other hand, we have experienced founders and strong investors behind us. This combination will secure the journey for the coming years! We will achieve our lofty goals through a combination of hard work and a positive environment, which we will create together with a long-term plan.
Are you curious?
Your day to-day as a Frontend Engineer at Parsly:
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be a core member of our application development team. You will collaborate closely with designers and other developers to:
- Optimizing our users' experience
- Developing and maintaining the UI
- Fixing bugs and testing for usability
Who do we believe you are?
We believe you are a mid-to senior-level experienced Frontend Developer that’s looking for new challenges with an international and dynamic company.
To join us, you need to:
- Have experience using ReactJS (is a plus if you have worked with NextJS, Storybook, MUI, Tailwind CSS, etc);
- Be able to write well-documented, clean code.
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha;
- The applications we run are built on Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Next.js, Flutter. Knowledge of these tools is a bonus.
- Have cloud experience (AWS).
What do we offer you besides the salary?
- Complete private health insurance.
- Mobile phone and subscription allowance (500 kr/Month).
- 27 days of paid holidays
- Training budget and access to e-learning platform Pluralsight.
- Health and fitness (SE) - Speaking of fit, want to go to the gym or have a massage? All employees receive a yearly allowance of 5 000 kr to spend on recreational health & fitness activities.
- Flexibility! Work from home or from the office as you see fit and according to your needs, as long as you add value and reach your targets.
- Multicultural and friendly work environment! There are numerous career fast track opportunities available based on your career goals!As a fast growing company, we will always have many more paths for personal growth and career progress than most other employers. Keep a tight dialogue with your manager to get more info on this, as we STRONGLY encourage ambition and aspiration amongst our team member.
Come join us!