Do you want to help change one of the largest industries in the world to become more efficient and also improve the conditions for all of us?
Then you’re in the right place! Parsly, launched in mid 2021, is a tech company focused on providing easy-to-use tools powered by the latest technologies, and enable restauranteurs to focus on their passion - creating amazing food and experiences for their guests. We are a young company with great ambitions and strong financiers backing and empowering us to realise our vision. We help restaurants save both money and time. All of this while giving them the conditions to work more sustainably with reduced food waste and with a huge positive environmental impact as a result!
We are based in Sweden and Portugal and we want to grow our awesome team!
Our entire reason for existing goes back to our thinking that restaurant staff should be able to focus on the core business rather than on administration. With this in mind, our product will easily keep track of price fluctuations, purchase volumes, offer prices, and much more, regarding the management of a restaurant.
There are few career opportunities like this for an ambitious person who wants to quickly switch up their skills and career!
There will never be a better time to join us on the journey than where we stand today! On the one hand, we are a young company with a small team where each colleague makes a strong contribution to shaping the company. On the other hand, we have experienced founders and strong investors behind us. This combination will secure the journey for the coming years! We will achieve our lofty goals through a combination of hard work and a positive environment, which we will create together with a long-term plan.
Are you curious?
Your day as Product Manager at Parsly:
As our Product Manager you'll be part of our product development team, responsible for setting, leading, and implementing the product vision and direction of the product roadmap.
- Set, lead, and implement the product vision and direction of the product roadmap, in collaboration with many different stakeholders.
- Lead the product development in a systematic process to structure input and prioritise product development efforts together with the engineering team.
- In charge of scaling customer value as well as business growth.
- Build, lead, and define market-driven products through market & user understanding and competitive landscape analysis.
Who do we belive you are:
- 3+ years experience within product managment
- An obsession about creating the best user experience
- User-centered process and method
- Strong commercial growth mindset
- Strong stakeholder & communication skills - you can unite and manage strong wills
- An ability to work strategically as well as being hands-on
- A keen understanding and curiosity of our market's business potential
- Leadership skills and experience from launching & growing tech products in a fast-paced early-stage scale-up environment will be essential.
- A strong will to create everyday work happiness and provoke smiles among colleagues and users alike.
Is a plus if you:
- International and/or multicultural experience is a heavy plus
- A love for food and for dining out
- A sense of humor! We spend a lot of time together—sharing gifs and laughing over lunch keeps us energised and inspired throughout the day
Above all, we assume that you have a positive mindset and are passionated helping us improve on a day-to-day basis towards our end goals and want to grow with us, that you're curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
What do we offer besides the salary?
- Complete private health insurance.
- Mobile phone and subscription allowance (500 kr/Month).
- 27 days of paid holidays.
- Health and fitness (SE) - Speaking of fit, want to go to the gym or have a massage? All employees receive a yearly allowance of 5 000 kr to spend on recreational health & fitness activities.
- Flexibility! Work from home or from the office as you see fit and according to your needs, as long as you add value and reach your targets.
- Multicultural and friendly work environment! There are numerous career fast track opportunities available based on your career goals!As a fast growing company, we will always have many more paths for personal growth and career progress than most other employers. Keep a tight dialogue with your manager to get more info on this, as we STRONGLY encourage ambition and aspiration amongst our team members.
Come join us!