QA Automation Engineer
Do you want to help change one of the largest industries in the world to become more efficient and also improve the conditions for all of us?
Then you’re in the right place! Parsly, launched in mid-2021, is a tech company focused on providing easy-to-use tools powered by the latest technologies. It enables restauranteurs to focus on their passion - creating amazing food and experiences for their guests. We help restaurants save both money and time. All of this while giving them the conditions to work more sustainably with reduced food waste and with a huge positive environmental impact as a result!
We are based in Sweden and in Portugal we are looking to grow our awesome Development team!
Our entire reason for existing goes back to our thinking that restaurant staff should be able to focus on the core business rather than on administration. With this in mind, our product will easily keep track of price fluctuations, purchase volumes, offer prices, and much more, regarding the management of a restaurant.
There are few career opportunities like this for an ambitious person who wants to quickly switch up their skills and career!
There will never be a better time to join us on the journey than where we stand today! On the one hand, we are a young company with a small team where each colleague contributes strongly to shaping the company. On the other hand, we have experienced founders and strong investors behind us. This combination will secure the journey for the coming years! We will achieve our lofty goals through a combination of hard work and a positive environment, which we will create together with a long-term plan.
Are you curious?
Your day to-day as a QA Engineer at Parsly:
As a QA Engineer, you will be a core member of our team. We want to ensure that good practices are followed and our product is high quality. You will:
- Create well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Work with developers and product managers to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Who do we believe you are?
We believe you are either an experienced QA or an experienced developer that wants to do a career switch to QA. You're looking for new challenges with an international and dynamic company.
To join us, you need to:
- Have experience in software quality assurance
- Have knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Have experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Have experience with automated testing tools
- Have knowledge of SQL, scripting (Python), and automation frameworks (e.g. selenium, cucumber, mocha, robot framework, etc)
Our remote policy:
- We are remote first. Kick-offs and bigger planning/brainstorming sessions might require the team to meet physically (but those will be coordinated in advance).
What do we offer you besides the salary?
- An annual benefits allowance of 2,500€, along with a personal visa card tied to your allowance budget, is to be spent as you see fit on the Coverflex platform.
- Complete private health insurance.
- A laptop, Apple MacBook or PC, you choose!
- Training budget and access to e-learning platform Pluralsight.
- 27 days of paid holidays.
- Travel allowance if you need to travel for work.
- Flexibility! Work from home or from the office as you see fit and according to your needs, as long as you add value and reach your targets.
- Multicultural and friendly work environment! There are numerous career fast-track opportunities available based on your career goals! As a fast-growing company, we will always have many more paths for personal growth and career progress than most other employers. Keep a tight dialogue with your manager to get more info on this, as we STRONGLY encourage ambition and aspiration amongst our team members.
Come join us!
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Arbetsplats & kultur
På Parsly vi brinner för att lösa komplexa utmaningar där mångfald, lärande och innovation ligger i hjärtat av allt vi gör.
Vi har kontor i Lissabon och Stockholm. Denna uppdelning främjar både rörlighet och stödjer vår mångsidiga företagsprofil. Varje dag växer vi och blir bättre tack vare vårt härliga, begåvade och internationella team.
En stark lärandekultur möjliggörs av ett ständigt utbyte av olika perspektiv, erfarenheter och färdigheter – vilket driver innovation som i sin tur stärker företagets identitet och formar vår utveckling.
Parsly helps restaurants streamline their purchasing process – saving time, money and energy while reducing the environmental impact caused by food waste.
QA Automation Engineer
Loading application form