Do you want to help change one of the largest industries in the world to become more efficient and also improve the conditions for all of us?
Then you’re in the right place! Parsly, launched in mid-2021, is a tech company focused on providing easy-to-use tools powered by the latest technologies, and enabling restauranteurs to focus on their passion - creating amazing food and experiences for their guests. We are a young company with great ambitions and strong financiers backing and empowering us to realise our vision. We help restaurants save both money and time. All of this while giving them the conditions to work more sustainably with reduced food waste and with a huge positive environmental impact as a result!
We are based in Sweden and in Portugal we are looking to grow our awesome Development team!
Our entire reason for existing goes back to our thinking that restaurant staff should be able to focus on the core business rather than on administration. With this in mind, our product will easily keep track of price fluctuations, purchase volumes, offer prices, and much more, regarding the management of a restaurant.
There are few career opportunities like this for an ambitious person who wants to quickly switch up their skills and career!
There will never be a better time to join us on the journey than where we stand today! On the one hand, we are a young company with a small team where each colleague makes a strong contribution to shaping the company. On the other hand, we have experienced founders and strong investors behind us. This combination will secure the journey for the coming years! We will achieve our lofty goals through a combination of hard work and a positive environment, which we will create together with a long-term plan.
Are you curious?
Your day-to-day as a FullStack Developer at Parsly:
As a FullStack Developer, you will be a core member of our application development team. You will collaborate closely with designers and other developers to:
- Create and maintain applications in Java and Kotlin
- Optimizing our users' experience
- Fixing bugs and testing for usability
Who do we believe you are?
We believe you are a mid-to senior-level experienced Full-Stack Developer that’s looking for new challenges with an international and dynamic company.
To join us, you need to:
- Have 5+ years of continuous Java experience (is a plus if you have worked with Java 8+ version and/or Kotlin).
- Have experience using Spring/Spring Boot, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services
- Be able to write well-documented, clean code.
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha;
- Have cloud experience (AWS).
What do we offer you besides the salary?
- An annual benefits allowance, along with a personal visa card tied to your allowance budget, is to be spent as you see fit on the Coverflex platform. You can use it to pay for things like public transportation, computer hardware, healthcare, pharmacy, wellness services, gym membership, education expenses (School or kindergarten monthly instalment), training and courses in various fields, nursing home expenses for your family, retirement saving plan investment (that allows you to withdraw the money to your personal account.
- Complete private health insurance
- A laptop, Apple MacBook or Lenovo, you choose!
- 27 days of paid holidays.
- Travel allowance if you need to travel for work.
- Flexibility! Work from home or from the office as you see fit and according to your needs, as long as you add value and reach your targets.
Come join Us!